Universal Uberoid WM8650 1.5.5 HoneyCombMOD v9.1.2Uberoid is a modded 1.5.5 firmware with 1.5.5 Green and Blue kernels with loaders from 1.3.1. In general, Uberoid is a highly optimized ROM for WM8650 tablets that is easy to modify:
RUN CHANGER.BAT on a Windows PC to setup and / or personalize the ROM. Type "X" <enter> in CHANGER to see all XTRA commands. In Linux/Android, you can run CHANGER.SH to setup the model for your ROM, other CHANGER functions will be added in later versions.
You can run CHANGER to:
VTL Launcher with HoneyComb mods (default)
The application screen
WMT Launcher with HoneyComb mods (default)
CHANGER Windows version
CHANGER Linux/android version
* select your model (changes ROM config according to you model)
* copy Uberoid to SD (type in CHANGER "SD" <enter>, or anwer "y" after CHANGER has set a model, it will ask you to copy to SD.)
* Format a SD properly and copy Uberoid to it (type in CHANGER "SDFORMAT" <enter>, or anwer "y" after CHANGER has received "n" to the COPY question, it will ask you if you want to format and copy to SD.)
* Create a LiTE version, in CHANGER you type "LiTE", this makes 13.5MB free in the ROM. It removes these components:
-extra apps, removed from FirmwareInstall\packages\fs_patch\data_patch\app and \data\
* LiTE uses only 1 launcher, the WMTLauncher.
* Type "UNLITE" <enter> in CHANGER to get the extra apps back.
* Change the font/lang to Arabic (type in CHANGER "AR" <enter> to copy the arabic support package to the ROM)
* Change the font/lang to Thai (type in CHANGER "TH" <enter> to copy the thai support package to the ROM)
* Change the font/lang to Turkish (type in CHANGER "TR" <enter> to copy the turkish support package to the ROM)
* Add rt3070v2 support by typing "RT3070" <enter> (type "UNRT3070" to undo) Use this option when you have no wlan, you
can cross this mod with every option set.
* You can mix language / region settings very easy, type "LOC" <enter> in the CHANGER for more info and settings.
* Live Wallpaper Support! ("butterfly" live wallpaper included!)
* HoneyComb styled launcher, framework and icons
* Extreme WM8650 compatibility (80 models +!)
* Run CHANGER to make the ROM compatible with your device using Windows, Linux or even from your tablet!
* Customizable ROM, make it even more LITE for example (see CHANGER 'x' for more info)
* 100% Rooted
* Audio Boosted
* Updated BusyBox to 1.19
* Memory cleaning boosted
* Memory read/write boosted
* Lite version, stripped away many apps
* Tries to support as many languages as possible
* Real working Google Market
Universal Uberoid WM8650 is compatible with the following devices:
1=Maylong M-250 7" (Tested by HcH)
1=MID V7 7"
1=Fview NL Intertoys 7"
1=MID E18 7"
1=M009S Green LED 7"
1=TomTec Tablet 7"
2=M009S Blue LED 7" (Tested by HcH thanks to Javielopr)
2=Polaroid MPC700G 7"
2=Epad GW-70 7"
2=MIDV7 Blue LED 7"
3=M003S 8" (Tested by HcH thanks to WISO66)
3=Innovatek MID 7"
5=VIA WM8650 8"
6=M80003W 8" (Thanks for testing Tomb!)
6=MID M80006 8"
7=Apex 7" (Thanks for testing babak and bonsoir!)
7=BLY-706F v1 7"
7=Kingcom Joypad 72 7"
8=ILC PC Tab701 7"
8=eMatic eGlide2 7"
9=Tabtech 7" (Thanks for testing Nick_1964 and Swel!)
11=M70007T 7" (Thanks for testing nio!)
11=ViaPad M7 7"
11=VIA WM8650 7"
11=Leader V70 7"
11=Epad GW-707 7"
12=NeoPad8650 7" (Thanks Rastarn!)
13=BLY-706F v3 7"
13=NETPAD 11 7"
13=Zixoon Z78 7"
14=E16 5cun1603 5"
15=ED99 8cun1603 8"
15=MID 806 8"
15=PC-802 DT 8" (Thanks for testing Kensgadget.multiply.com!)
15=Kingcom Joypad 81 (Thanks eyeshield21!)
16=E18 7cun1603 7" (Thanks PinoyDroid!)
17=ED99 8cun8900 8"
18=Ricatech RATAB 10"
18=TomTec 10" (Thanks for VirualNobody!)
20=ePad M009D 7"
22=M008s 9.7" (Thanks for testing kevmyst!)
25=IMITO Im7 1.5.1 7"
27=M01B 1.5.3 7"
29=M009plus 1.5.1 7"
30=M009SBDT 1.5.3 7" (Thanks to Gary and Kenkho for testing!)
34=CEM8650702 7" (Thanks for testing Jumpjack!)
39=aPad 2 9.7"
42=8inch_vt1609_ts 8" (Thanks for testing jazzybazz)
* warning, changer pages have not been updated yet! read the compatibility list for supported models.
* disabled updates (prevents unneeded downloading OTA packages which fail to install)
* disabled auto time (caused minor hick ups while using the tablet every minute)
* disabled cell support in build.prop
* downgraded market to 2.3.6, better perfomance and less problems/crashes.
* restored getenv (was replaced by wmt by wmtenv) because some programs experience difficulties without it
* changed / updated kernel for m008s
* updated m003s support to 1.5.5
* v1.5.5 firmware based
* added HcH's TechKnow RSS app v0.1
* fixed sound option 13 setenv wmt.audio.i2s vt1603:f1:f2:ff:ff:ff
* fixed camera and entire m008s option
* changed back kernel for option 42, in order to solve the TS problem
* extended default.prop
* removed phone_support
* entirely rebuilt arabic support libs
* fixed option 1 battery problem
* fixed option 8 battery problem
* fixed option 9 battery problem
* fixed option 18 battery problem
* removed 26 ite7260CAP151 (dupelicate of SV27C) replaced with puzhi_7inch_vt1609_ts
* removed 28 m009d131 replaced with TP_puzhi_7inch_vt1609_ts_152
* redone kernels (removed m003s/m008s/153/e10 kernels)
* added 2 nice livewallpapers: org.jraf.android.logcatlivewallpaperlite.apk and com.Gnathonic.SystemStatsLive.apk, both with optimal presets.
* redone CHANGELOC to a better code
* created PHONE_SUPPORT, a tool to enable/disable phone support in the ROM
* added google contacts sync
* added google calendar sync
* fixed option 42's battery (please report if it's working!)
* fixed M80003W support
* option 22 m008s with a older envset in order to get TS working
* option 18 TomTec 10" has now 3070v2 default
* new build.prop
* updated google market to 3.1.6
* default wifi powertx=30 (remove FirmwareInstall\packages\fs_patch\root_patch\syste m\etc\Wireless\RT2870STA to get 100 back)
* updated superuser bin to 3.0 (not the app, the su3 request box is too small to read properly)
* added angry birds 1.6.3
* better floating point for ARMEABI (write /proc/cpu/alignment 4 = 3)
* added modded eStrongs File Explorer with Root default enabled!
* removed root explorer
* scaling governor to ondemand for better battery life
* Linux CHANGER! Also works with android (use an app like Script Manager to execute the .sh file)
* updated m012s to 1.5.1
* call function is back
* fixed audio for 5" tablet
* fixed camera on m009d
* fixed wifi on m70007t
* fixed battery on 8, 13 and 20
* fixed the m80003w support
* added JSA-8inch_std_vt1609 support
* added 8inch_vt1603 support
* added 8inch_vt1609_ts support
* added aPad 2 aka J355 10" support
* added E10 7" support
* added CEM8650972 support
* added CEM8650971 support
* added CEM8650801 support
* added CEM8650702 support
* added CEM8650701 support
* changed wmt.vt160x.bat 0:1:10:0 to wmt.vt160x.bat 1:0:10:0 for option BLY-706v1
* changed wmt.vt160x.bat 0:1:10:0 to wmt.vt160x.bat 1:0:10:0 for option BLY-706v3
* changed wlan support for option BLY-706v1
* created HoneyComb icons for the launchers
* redone M008s support
* added ZX07D 1.5.1 env set
* updated option 15 to 1.5.1 env_uboot
* fixes battery problems (some env_uboot files miss the line 'setenv wmt.vt160x.bat 0:1:10:0')
* fixed 5" audio support
* google market 3.1.3
* updated BusyBox to 1.19
* updated build.prop thanks to leeh33
* updated check routines in changer to prevent bad flashes
* added Turkish support
* added Thai keyboard
* added Turkish keyboard2
* created CHANGELOC, a simple tool to set your language/region, call it by typing 'LOC' in the CHANGER.
* started work on bengla support, it's a work in progress, do not use it yet.
* redone with base ROM v1.5.3 from Easydy
* supports 65 devices