User ID : PGF-2
Join Date : May 2011
Location : toko.patasgsm.com
Total Posts : 1,889
Thanks : 1,977
Thanked 2,804 Times in 889 Posts
Here is ASANSAM Rev 2.0.2 BETA from Not Sleeping TEAM
GT-I9300 Direct Unlock (Improved)/Repair IMEI
GT-N7100 Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5830 Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5830B Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5830D Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5830L Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5830T Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5838 Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5670 Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5670L Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5670B Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5660 Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5660L Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5660V Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5660M Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5570 Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5570B Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5578 Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
GT-S5570L Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
SCH-I559 Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
SGH-T499 Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
Q. How Can i Unlock/Change Imei I9300 and N7100?
A. for that Do these Steps
1) Root your Phone
2) Install Root Explorer Application or any other Good File Manager (it Must Capable to Accsess Root Folder of Phone)
3) Run that Filemanager and be sure you are granted as super user then backup efs folder and factory folder these 2 folders contains these files/folders in normal phones
4) Put this backup in safe place and then continue to your work
5) Enable USB Debugging (systems > Developers Options > USB Debugging)
6) For Both Unlock/Repair Imei you must fill Imei so enter your imei
7) connect micro uart cable to ASB Box or any UART Interafce you want
8) select that UART COM in selct Port in ASANSAM soft
9) click on Direct Unlock for unlocking and Repair Imei for Repairing Imei
10) Connect USB Cable to Phone and wait for next step
11) after you see
Disabling Security ...Done!
Remove USB Cable from Phone and Connect Micro UART cable to Phone you have 40 seconds to doing this
12) Wait till Procedure end
13) after that Phone going Factory Reset but some times it not happen if its not happen it's recommend to doing this your self (*2767*3855#)
Q. When I Unlock/Repair IMEI on I9300/N7100 i got "Cant Found Any Patch for This Phone Version ...." message how can i do?
A. thats because your phone modem patch not exist in "C\ASANSAM2\DATA\Loaders\Patches"
for that doing these steps
1) Press Direct Unlock/Repair Imei you got that message another time its okay now just see what is your PDA/CSC/Phone version you have
for example you have phone with these versions
PDA Version : I9300XXALEF
CS Version : I9300OXEALE4
Phone Version : I9300XXLEF
if you have flash file with these versions check that what is your file type (One Package or Not)
if its one package try extract that with 7zip and get modem.bin file from that
if its non one package extract MODEM_I9300XXLEF_REV02_REV04_CL1147871.tar.md5 and get modem.bin file from that
2) now on ASANSAM soft in Menu select "Settings > Modem Patch Generator"
3) new window appear Select your Modem file(modem.bin) and in 'Enter Modem Patch File Name' section enter name of your patch
NOW SEE YOUR LOG AND ENTER PHONE VERSION AS PATCH MODEM NAME (WITH OUR EXAMPLE: I9300XXLEF)
4) click on Patch Modem and wait till message Done appear
5) if every thing be ok your patch file created and moved to "C\ASANSAM2\DATA\Loaders\Patches" it named 'USERCREATE_XXXXXXXXXXXXX.bin' for our example 'USERCREATE_I9300XXLEF.bin'
6) now retry Direct Unlock/Repair IMEI
Uninstall Previous Version and install this new setup
REALLY WE DON'T HAVE SLEEP!!!!
Ikut jadi Premium Member PatasGSM Forum : Klik Disini
Nikmati berbagai Fasilitas dan Akses Lebih tanpa harus capek2 Posting.